Learn the skills you need at your own pace in the graphic facilitation studio in Balmain, Sydney
Your private course is tailored to your needs and will include:
- Creating an environment to engage the five senses
- Visual planning models to prepare and frame workshops
- Drawing basic shapes, people and creative lettering
- Centering group work around prepared templates
- Live practice dynamically capturing ideas and comments
- Creating graphic templates to frame breakouts
- Useful icons and bordering techniques
- Working with sticky notes
- Creating memorable reports using Whiteboard Photo
fees and inclusions
Your investment for a private training day is AUD $3,000 plus GST and includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Time: We usually start at 9am and finish at 5pm each day.
- Venue: The Attic, 57 Smith Street, Balmain, NSW 2041. Tel 0410 533 057
- Charge: $3,000 plus GST for one person.
- Dress code: casual and comfortable, we will spend a lot of time on our feet writing and drawing.
- Bring: No need to bring anything – all workshop materials provided.
MAKE A BOOKING
Click here to make a booking for a private graphic facilitation session.
Click on ‘Pay Now’ to pay for the training immediately.
EFT: Paper Plane Innovations Facilitators Pty Ltd | ANZ | 012-227 | 108404226