“A Picture is worth a thousand words”
If you don’t require an independent facilitator, but understand the power of visual thinking, you can also arrange for Graphic Recording.
This means that a map of your conversations and discussions will be recorded, in real time and in front of everyone, so that you have a visual summary of what was said and how progress developed.
Graphic Recording is a powerful visual tool that gets the “right brain” working
The brain structure and function of the mind is often described by suggesting that two different sides of the brain control two different “ways” of thinking: The right side of the brain is said to control creative thinking while the left side controls analytical thinking, and persons are considered to be left or right brain dominant.
What we all share is our preference for visual images in contrast to text or number images.
That’s why graphically recording a meeting or group session has significant benefits:
- It fosters creativity and innovation
- It extracts ideas and concepts
- It makes complex issues easier to understand and visualise
- It brings vitality, effectiveness and fun into your session
- It encourages involvement and participation
- It increases productivity
- It creates better outcomes
- It gets people to identify with the process and commitments to be kept
How does it work?
An assigned facilitator will moderate your meeting and Paper Plane supplies Graphic Recording. All information that is shared in the meeting is captured in real time and on large displays on the wall in legible words and simple pictures that tell a powerful story!
Any questions? Give us a call or drop us an e-mail. We’d be delighted to provide you with more information on the advantages of Graphic Recording.